Cheap Visa for QFF Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueAU

After all these changes being rolled in, I need to find a cheapish visa that has QFF points.

Gold would be nice, but I don't believe ANZ $195 per month is going to be that good with dual cards and 0.50 points per $.

Got a friend that has ANZ Gold (Sphere) and they now want FF Points.

Couldn't find a similar thread for this current period, so can anyone suggest visas please?

After all these changes being rolled in, I need to find a cheapish visa that has QFF points.

Gold would be nice, but I don't believe ANZ $195 per month is going to be that good with dual cards and 0.50 points per $.

Couldn't find a similar thread for this current period, so can anyone suggest visas please?

99% visa/master cards only earn 0.5:1 in the market right now. NAB gold QF visa card earns 0.75:1, the annual fee comes $145.5 plus after $3000, you only earn 0.33:1. Citi plat visa 1:1 but comes with an annual fee $295+$19.

There is no simple answer for your question, only depends how much you'd like to spend for the cheap card.

good lord i thought you had an immigration problem there for a minute...................

I closed down my ANZ account when they introduced changes and found MC, gold card with annual fee of $129, including the QFF rewards program. $1 = 1 QFF, and from memory uncapped points. I can't post a link but visit IMB's website and from the left hand menu chose IMB rewards mastercard. IMB is Illawarra based mutual society and the card is basically rebadged Citi MC.

Thank you for pointing that out sikeveo. Still not a bad card if used to compliment AMEX

Citi Business Card earns 1.25 points per $1. Capped at $60,000 cost $130 a year. Points can be transfered in 10,000 lots to Qantas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back