Chance to win $1,000 credit each day for six months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutonus

On mobile so I'll have to be brief.

For a chance to win a $1,000 statement credit each day for six months, simply make a fashion purchase of at least $100 to enter into that day's draw.

To register go to https://amexnetwork.com.au/fashion

The list of merchants isn't that large... All the luxury fashion houses are an obvious omission.

All these offers really bore/annoy me!

They are spending AU$186,000 with this promo.

I would rather they spend that on giving away 20 Million points ;)

Forgive my naivety and natural suspicion, but I've not heard of this site before.
Do you know it's genuine?
Thank you for posting it.

Last edited:
I liked the target and rebel deal better........have activated just in case

I liked the target and rebel deal better........have activated just in case
Me too. My runners need replacing and $25 off the purchase price is a nice backhander. Bring it on.

Last edited:
Interestingly, whilst the Amex emails give the impression this promotion is all about fashion spend you can also make any purchase in David Jones to qualify as well.

Had a call today saying I'm one of the winners from May. Asked me to confirm some details which i was a little wary about - but all they wanted was state and postcode so I'm guessing it was legitimate. I checked up the phone number I got the call from and it does relate to Tribe Marketing in Sydney, who are the promoters of the comp

Happy days :)

Don't know what I purchased from one of the retailers - only thing I can think of is David Jones but that was in June, not May

Well I just got an email from the company running the promo so seems like it's all legit! Woohooo! See these comps and never expect to win

Well done djchuckles. I often see these comps and wonder if anyone wins (yes, I'm cynical), so it is good to hear that there is a real person out there who has been lucky :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back