Centurion 2012 Mandarin Oriental Benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesellife

From what I gathered today... The 2012 MO benefit is further deteriorated.
Half of the usable properties are now off the list in 2012.

Compared to last year, the following properties will no longer offer complimentary night and instead getting $200 service credit for 2 nights or more stay (Everytime):
Landmark Oriental Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental Macau
MO Sanya
MO Singapore
MO Tokyo
MO Bermuda
MO Mexico
MO Washington DC
MO Geneva
MO Munich
MO Prague

Not happy with that at all.

Is that a complete list? What about London and New York ? They've never offered the free night.

I agree that it's disappointing but it was a pretty great benefit while it existed so widely.

This year Barcelona, Boston, Miami, Las Vegas, London and New York were excluded.
Next year only Bangkok, Excelsior Hong Kong, Jakarta, Grand Lapa Macao, Manila, Chiang Mai and San Francisco are left :(

Last edited:
Well 7 properties were excluded last year (including Paris)... And now 18 properties are excluded... That's a big jump.

The most disappointing part is that I travel to Tokyo, hong long and Singapore every year. So I effectively lost 3 nights :-(

Avg 500 a night, that's $1500 that I need to find new ways to beat the annual fee :-(

It basically means the MO benefit is gone for me. I have no problem spending $250/night (=$500 for 2 nights), but spending $500/night is too much for me for a city hotel.

Last edited:
Is this a downgrade for all Centurion cards or just the Australian ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back