cba diamond existing points

Status
Not open for further replies.

akky

Intern
anyone had any luck transferring their existing award points to QFF? i know it says it cant be done on their website, but has anyone tried to call up and been succesful?

Not possible when I tried.

I used them up on vouchers (needed at the time) and thus have 195 points perpetually sitting there.

From the CBA Awards T&Cs: "New Members who opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Direct within 3 months of being enrolled in Commonwealth Awards can elect to redeem any accrued Commonwealth Award points for Qantas Frequent Flyer points in accordance with these terms and conditions"

That's the only circumstance you can transfer already accumulated CBA points to QFF points, as far as I can tell. If the card is more than three months old, then existing points can't be transferred to QFF but new points can be direct sweeped into QFF at 2:1 for a $10/year fee.

It is possible to transfer them to Velocity at a 2:1 conversion rate, though.

The conversion rates are about to change. Check your credit card statements.

EDIT: sorry, just noticed there was another thread on this

I was lucky enough to have 5k points transferred. Maybe I got lucky? She did have to consult mgt though.

how about if you went from a gold card to a diamond card for example? would the points be transferable? or its the same rewards program and you need to be within 3 months of joining the rewards program as opposed to how long you have had any given level of card for...? (3 months).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back