Car rental upgrade with AMEX? hotels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathanxu

Intern
Hi guys,

I think I've heard from one of the AMEX agent some time ago that I can get a free car rental with one of the car rental company, but I can't remember which one he said at the time. Does anyone knows which car rental company as an AMEX edge or AMEX reserve can get?

I am going to Venice and Paris in September, is there's any special as an AMEX customers?

Cheers

Free car rental days or free upgrade?

Not sure what the agent was referring to but if you are a Platinum Charge Card holder you might be eligible for a free night using the Starwood WOW promotion. Call the travel service for this!

If I may ask the question, what exactly are you doing with a rental car in either Venice or Paris? ;)

I was thinking to get a car rental after my stay in Venice. I think he said if I rental a car with 'hertz' (maybe), as a AMEX reserve card holder I can get a free upgrade. I don't think he meant the commentary annual stay from a hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back