Cannot Transfer CitiReward points to Singapore Krisflyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to convert some CitiReward points to Krisflyer FF Points and when i go to the ling to transfer it just brings me to a blank page.

Has anyone else had any problems like this? Any ideas?

Maybe call the call centre?Be prepared to do more than one call if you want to really get the job done.

Yes I would advise a wait but you can get phone cards there for almost nothing if you go to an area that is frequented by backpackers.I still use my Telstra calling card as it works the best but if you want really cheap calls the backpackers know how to make calls for about 2 or 3 cents a minute.

+1

I get the same blank screen.

Rang Citibank who said they would log an it request to investigate....

Read what you will into that.

hvb

Citi does not operate anything like Amex. The Citi give points away department is working flat out and the back room functions know bugger all and the web site for your account may get set up wrongly from day zero. Expect to make several phone calls to the call centre to get your account working properly and don't ever think that they are picking on you. You will finally make a call to someone in the back room who knows which way is up.

Any updates so far?

I've recently had the same problem, except only when trying to transfer to Velocity (haven't made a velocity transfer before; I have previously transferred to KF and that page loads ok..)
I emailed an online query to citi on Saturday, didn't expect a prompt reply (if any), and have yet to receive one. Will summon all reserves of patience and try to call their call centre this week..

That is ok Georgie I have to admit I have not chased up my 60 k Select points bonus yet that did not post.I have been away from Australia for a month so that has crystalized the points tally (I won't use a Citi card in America). You should not get too worried thinking they are picking on you personally and I think it usually takes 3 calls to fix most things with Citi.

I have had this problem for 2 weeks + now and hasn't been solved today.

However called them up to transfer to Kris and it was fine!

I can access both Krisflyer (never used it) and Velocity (used a few times) on my account.

CB did stuff up last year when I changed from a gold to a citibus card in that some points earned that month didn't credit.

I only discovered it when I need to add up the points I had earned to make a claim on the travel insurance and noticed the lack of points.

Talking to the girl in thw call centre she said she'd give me 2000 points, it was 2300 missing, and would highlight it to someone else as 2000 was the maximum she could give me.

2 days later there's 23000 points in my account. I decided that was a down payment for the hours I've wasted on calls with them.

i have a masocistic desire for another mistake to happen just so I can see if they make another helpful mistake :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back