BPAY using CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

akky

Intern
Hi
are there any cc still out there that reward you points for making BPAY payments using CC??

Any chance people can confirm which specific cards are currently receiving points through BPay (assuming the biller accepts credit card payments)? Or at least which specific cards do not issue points?

Cheers

I've got the Qantas ANZ platinum and it does from what I can tell*

*given the above though, I'll be checking what is and isn't counted a lot closer from now on.

Any chance people can confirm which specific cards are currently receiving points through BPay (assuming the biller accepts credit card payments)? Or at least which specific cards do not issue points?

Cheers

Depends which kind of rewards are you after, FFP or shopping cards? NAB & ANZ both have plenty of choices. CBA & WBC,Stgeorge,HSBC are not giving points for Bpay.

Hi
are there any cc still out there that reward you points for making BPAY payments using CC??

Let me google that for you

one of the links about 5 down is fairly helpful. Plus please see your PMs. A lot of what you are asking is fair enough but also readily findable with a small effort on your behalf. People here are unlikely to share if there is evidence that you aren't putting in any of the hard yards yourself

Let me google that for you

one of the links about 5 down is fairly helpful. Plus please see your PMs. A lot of what you are asking is fair enough but also readily findable with a small effort on your behalf. People here are unlikely to share if there is evidence that you aren't putting in any of the hard yards yourself

That thread is pretty darn old...

That thread is pretty darn old...
I've started shutting up about the opportunities I find. Unless I'm amongst trusted company in a restricted conversation. Which is not this particular forum.

Three things happen otherwise:
1. People tell their mates and relations about the nifty trick.
2. Everyone does it.
3. The powers that be close down the nifty trick.

Sometimes the PTB just search for keywords - brand name plus "sc*am" or "l**oophole" or s*imilar - and we see certain threads here gain a following of "guest" accounts as they discover exactly where their weaknesses lie.

There are situations that occasionally come up where thousands of points may be had for free - or even less. If carefully exploited by a few, the PTB don't know or worry. But if the few turn into the multitude, trying to earn a million points an hour, then the loopholes get plugged and accounts shut down and we all say the word that the police used when they saw their bullets hit Ned Kelly and bounce off.

Especially those who put a lot of time and talent, sometimes risking money and accounts, to find these nifty tricks.

A recent example is the disappearance of F/JASA fares from the website. Sure, they are still around, but you've got to go through a Qantas staffer now, and the harvest isn't quite so bountiful as it once was. There are other golden opportunities now vanished.

Don't talk about the bus.

Last edited:
Not sure if we are talking about the same one. The one I meant refers to events in Dec 2012.

That's not in my definition of "pretty darn old"

Apologies for my oversight (clicked on the AFF thread instead).

A tad offended by the subtle "leecher" suggestion as I'd like to think that I have contributed in some small way to this forum - particularly my experiences I have had with Citibank in extracting value for the cards I have held. Unfortunately I don't have the time to be a regular poster but my wins I have shared.

Not a fan of getting my head bitten off so perhaps I'll refrain from asking questions in this forum. Everyone's different - some are more than willing to help the commoners out, and some are not.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back