Bonus double points for August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark3000

Up to maximum of 20000 points
Good news
Came in mail yesterday

01438656713.jpg

Edit: picture posted twice but I can't find a way to delete one. When I click edit, it won't let me delete the pic. Does anyone know how to do that?

Attachments

• 01438656443.jpg
    01438656443.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 263
Yay! Better bring some spend forward :)

Is it all cards, on only some cardholders? Haven't seen letter/email.... :shock:

Last edited:
It came separately in the mail. I have a signature. It says there is nothing we need to do, I was automatically enrolled. I don't know if it is all citi cards or just signature

Thanks Mark. I have a signature too, picked up when they had the no annual fee for life deal - still no letter/email. Apparently they do offer 'targeted' offers, so maybe I won't qualify. They certainly don't need to encourage me to spend on it - it gets a workout! Lol

Thanks Mark. I have a signature too, picked up when they had the no annual fee for life deal - still no letter/email. Apparently they do offer 'targeted' offers, so maybe I won't qualify. They certainly don't need to encourage me to spend on it - it gets a workout! Lol
My experience in the past is that I generally get this on cards I havent been using or not using much, sorry!

Yep, that's what's I'm thinking burmans - rats! Perhaps I need a rotation system lol

Only by post? I got a bonus points offer in June but that was by email. Guess one can't be too greedy.

Yes I agree, I would have thought so too I figured that's why I didn't get the altitude black pay ATO bonus. But the weird thing is I've been using the Citi card heaps lately. Their systems work in mysterious ways

Here's the pic again in case it helps
(With my details cropped better this time) 01438758310.jpg

I got triple points on all supermarket spend offer.

I received the same offer by e-mail today, good throughout September.

Trouble is, I already get 3 points per dollar at supermarkets, thanks to my Amex Platinum Edge card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back