Being Lazy - chances of getting points credited within 3 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shbap

Intern
Looking to go for the ANZ Black promotion with 75K points, so I can have enough points available in case my QFF premium economy to Business classic upgrade request comes through. Flight out is on 20-April!!

CC promotion I'm applying for is here...
https://www.anz.com.au/personal/credit-cards/frequent-flyer/black/

Looked through a few posts with mixed results in terms of how long it can take for points to be posted and it would seem that I'm dreaming this would all happen in 2 weeks. But, in case anyone is out there who's made this magic happen, thought I'd ask anyway!

Anyone got an experience that will give me hope?? :D

Looking to go for the ANZ Black promotion with 75K points, so I can have enough points available in case my QFF premium economy to Business classic upgrade request comes through. Flight out is on 20-April!!

CC promotion I'm applying for is here...
https://www.anz.com.au/personal/credit-cards/frequent-flyer/black/

Looked through a few posts with mixed results in terms of how long it can take for points to be posted and it would seem that I'm dreaming this would all happen in 2 weeks. But, in case anyone is out there who's made this magic happen, thought I'd ask anyway!

Anyone got an experience that will give me hope?? :D

So I have applied, let's see how this goes...

Zero chance I'm afraid. My wife qualified for 40K Velocity points on her AMEX Reward Adventures card on 9th March, and we are still waiting, one excuse after another.

Oops I meant to say ANZ Reward Adventures Card! Sorry if that led to confusion.

Finally received the card on Friday (5 days after applying), wish they had an option of branch pickup. ANZ's activation and ID check processes were terrible. Glad it's a $0 card, the points won't arrive in time but at least I'll get a chance to use the 75 bonus status credits offer, which will be useful.

Just as an FYI, I got the bonus points a couple of days ago, with the normal cycle. I had met the spend criteria ($2500 from memory?) within the first few days of receiving the card. So about 2 and half months later the points were posted.

...now to search for another offer in this brave new world!

Just as an FYI, I got the bonus points a couple of days ago, with the normal cycle. I had met the spend criteria ($2500 from memory?) within the first few days of receiving the card. So about 2 and half months later the points were posted.

That seems standard.

AMEX is probably the only company I have dealt with that would have awarded the points as quickly as you would have liked in your original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back