AwardWallet Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta4Me

Established Member
Hi All,

Westpac Altitude Rewards is now on the "considering to add" list for AwardWallet here: Please wait...

If you use AwardWallet and would like to see it added, please +1 it :)

Westpac Altitude Rewards is now on the "considering to add" list for AwardWallet here: Please wait...

If you use AwardWallet and would like to see it added, please +1 it :)

Done - will come in handy as I just signed up for an Altitude Plat Plus (I wouldn't +1'ed it anyway though :)). It's up to 4 votes now, but that unfortunately still puts it a fair way down a votes-sorted list :-(

Done - will come in handy as I just signed up for an Altitude Plat Plus (I wouldn't +1'ed it anyway though :)). It's up to 4 votes now, but that unfortunately still puts it a fair way down a votes-sorted list :-(

Awesome. It's a handy card combo and was the first one I got. It's 6 now after +1ing it from both of my parents AW accounts. Will ask the bestie to do it too. Progress, but still a long way to go. At least it should be fairly easy to integrate compared to some of the others...

I reached out to one of the guys from AwardWallet who I've worked with before to add a program (CitiRewards), to provide the info they'll need to add Altitude Rewards. Might hurry things along a little bit.

I reached out to one of the guys from AwardWallet who I've worked with before to add a program (CitiRewards), to provide the info they'll need to add Altitude Rewards. Might hurry things along a little bit.

Did you hear back from the AW team about this?

Did you hear back from the AW team about this?

I heard back, but nothing more than thanking me for sending through the info, and saying they'd get to it when they "had a resource available".

Seeing as this thread has been resurrected, can any AwardWallet users please visit Please wait.. and click "+1" next to "Westpac Altitude Rewards"? It's already sitting on 12 +1's and is the ~10th most requested program - another 10 +1's would make it the third most requested.

I heard back, but nothing more than thanking me for sending through the info, and saying they'd get to it when they "had a resource available".

Seeing as this thread has been resurrected, can any AwardWallet users please visit Please wait.. and click "+1" next to "Westpac Altitude Rewards"? It's already sitting on 12 +1's and is the ~10th most requested program - another 10 +1's would make it the third most requested.

I'm 5 of the +1s :p let's hope we can get more! :)

Up to equal 4th highest request now!

But isn't AW about points? It doesn't show my CC balances etc.

Mr Rebates and Pureprofile (surveys) both have balances in dollars and cents.

Anyone use PocketSmith app for similar purposes, and does it integrate loyalty programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back