Approval for CBA Diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy86dj

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
My upgrade from CBA Platinum to Diamond has been approved, next week I will get the card.

Now to get the annual fee reduced...

Did you not get an offer to upgrade free of charge? I randomly got two new cards sent to me with an offer to change up from platinum to diamond for no additional yearly fee above what I was paying for platinum, for life, and no requirement to increase my credit limit above what I'm already approved for (which is below the minimum diamond requirement).

Did you not get an offer to upgrade free of charge? I randomly got two new cards sent to me with an offer to change up from platinum to diamond for no additional yearly fee above what I was paying for platinum, for life, and no requirement to increase my credit limit above what I'm already approved for (which is below the minimum diamond requirement).

I got no offers I had to apply for the limit increase and then the migration. With saying that I am going to a branch on Tuesday and then I will have some fun with haggling :)

I got no offers I had to apply for the limit increase and then the migration. With saying that I am going to a branch on Tuesday and then I will have some fun with haggling :)

I would recommend you to call their credit centre instead of branch, the branch can't decide anything, they still have to call back to call centre and talk to someone. I got free upgrade from standard to gold and to platinum, all done via phone.

I would recommend you to call their credit centre instead of branch, the branch can't decide anything, they still have to call back to call centre and talk to someone. I got free upgrade from standard to gold and to platinum, all done via phone.

Thanks - I will call them on Tuesday, I am looking forward to this :D:D:D:D

I've nearly reached my one million points cap and I've only had the card since it launched earlier this year. Any ideas/suggestions on what I should do so I don't lose out on points when I reach the cap? I'd prefer to stay with Commbank if possible.

Thanks in advance!

I've been with CBA gold for 7 years and then within the last 12 months I've changed my card 4 times due to free upgrades. The last one being diamond. I'm only paying $114 per annum which they are offering for life so I thought why not. Especially as in the past I've reached my cap on the gold card within 1 month.

I can only wish that they still sending out free upgrades. I am currently on Platinum, and on the way to reach the Platinum cap.

If you have a partner Globetrotter you would get a second card to double up the cap limit to a million each. Basically it is a pretty good idea for each member of a family to have good credit status with cards like this one. Sure it is another annual fee but an extra million points could be pretty handy for getting out there in style.

My upgrade from CBA Platinum to Diamond has been approved, next week I will get the card.

Now to get the annual fee reduced...

I've a CBA Wealth Package and was able to get the card free for as long as I have the Package

Paddy

If you have a partner Globetrotter you would get a second card to double up the cap limit to a million each. Basically it is a pretty good idea for each member of a family to have good credit status with cards like this one. Sure it is another annual fee but an extra million points could be pretty handy for getting out there in style.

Thanks Cove I might do that or apply for an additional Comm Rewards Card to tide me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back