Anz points not appearing in QFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig O'Brien

Intern
Hi all
I setup my wife with an anz black credit card recently and linked it to her qantas ff. However it appears that the points from the first statement haven't been transferred.
I was wondering if is because my wifes QFF is in her maiden name, whilst the credit card is in her married name. Does the name matter when transferring points from a credit card.

If i need my wife to call up, which one should she call, anz or qantas.

Thanks for any advice

The last name on the credit card would need to match the last name on the QFF account.

Ok, I think it might be easier to change my wife's QFF to her married name, we only kept it in the maiden name cause she didn't change her passport when we got married.. I don't think we will be travelling O/S for a couple of years
I see on Qantas website they require us to sent (snail mail) a copy of the married certificate to them to change.

Once i get it changed, do I get her to call ANZ to transfer the points, or ask Qantas to do the processing

Thanks all

Ok, I think it might be easier to change my wife's QFF to her married name, we only kept it in the maiden name cause she didn't change her passport when we got married.. I don't think we will be travelling O/S for a couple of years
I see on Qantas website they require us to sent (snail mail) a copy of the married certificate to them to change.

Once i get it changed, do I get her to call ANZ to transfer the points, or ask Qantas to do the processing

Thanks all

I'm fairly sure email is suffice to notify QF

Call QFF but tell them about the previous months' points - I don't think their system will automatically search for previous transfers that were rejected because of the wrong name. I think they will need to manually process those ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back