ANZ FF Platinum - Veloce Access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0n

Just went to the Veloce Lounges website, typed in the first 6 digits of my card into the system and submitted. It correctly identifies the card type and the lists off the lounges I have access to (apparently).

I would guess that the attendant at the entry would just swipe the card to see if its valid, and if this is the case, does it mean that the card would be accepted and I would get access? I had thought it was only FF Black which had the lounge access, and I cannot find it anywhere on the Platinum website to indicate it is part of the cards perks.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I cant find it listed anywhere either, I think the plat might of had access before they brought the black out? but not sure on that.

Just give it a go and try your luck if your travelling soon?

I think I will have the Black to replace the Platinum before my next flight on the 22nd.

If I don't, I will try it out and let everyone know.

The cards likely use the same 'BIN' or 'IIN' numbers (i.e first 6 digits) as the Visa's perspective both the ANZ Platinum and Black cards fall within the 'Visa Platinum' card type.

As the Veloce website is checking based on BIN numbers it shows the card is being valid, but that doesn't mean their system at the lounge will show it as valid.

Although would be cool if it did ;)

Just transited through Singapore, was going to use the $20 transit voucher for lounge access but thought I'd give my ANZ FF Platinum a go at the Ambassador's T3. Attendant swiped the card, scanned boarding pass and granted access... now to wait and see if some charge shows up on my statement (there did appear to be a separate machine for credit card payments...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back