ANZ FF Platinum card - Visa points

Status
Not open for further replies.

opusman

Well this is interesting.
I've always believed the ANZ FF Platinum card offered 1pt/$2 (.5 pts/$) on the Visa card. This is what their website says too.
I just noticed that in the FF summary on my card statement, I am getting 1pt/$ for Visa purchases. Went back to statements from 2009 and it says this as well.

Peculiar? Anyone else see this?

Never really checked it, i always direct most of my spending towards the amex card of the combo...

Probably should check these things sometimes...

Mine has always been 1 point per $1 spent and .5pts for $2 on the Visa. I actually complained to them a little while ago as I thought I should be earning 1.5 or 2 for every $1 but would appear I agreed to pay a lower annual fee and hence the one for one.

hmm.. just checked my statement and it's 0.5 point per $ spent on Visa..

Where can you check the break down?

Your statement will show the number of points - compare this with your spend amount and you'll see the points ratio...

Note this doesn't show anywhere online - only on the printed or electronic (PDF) statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back