Anyone else get an email about decommissioning mydinersclub.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiningb

Established Member
I got an email yesterday telling me that they were going to decommission mydinersclub.com from 01/12/2019, and I would need to use Card Services Direct Online instead.

However, there's no apparent link to this Card Services Direct Online and I don't recall having been pointed there before. I found a website matching that name through Google, but I'm loath to enter anything there until I actually hear properly from Diners Club.

(I only still have it because they've waived the annual fee the last two years. Now that it's inferior for points earning and less accepted than Amex, the only real benefit is as a free backup for Priority Pass.)

Yes, that turned up even if it lobbed in the junk folder.....

Haven’t used it for sometime as I got locked out of the account as I couldn’t remember the security questions I had used so after that didn’t bother with it.

When I rang them before going overseas, the reset didn’t work either and I didn’t have time to sort it out before departing.

It was useful as it goes but I did fine without it.

My letter from Diners were that they were cancelling my account-as I hadn't used it for 5 years.Wasn't worth keeping as asking for it to be kept would have meant I would have to start paying for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back