Amex Platinum Edge - Spent at Dan Murphy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbqwer

Hi Guys,

Spent about $1000 couple days ago, and received 2000MR points, $1 for 2 .

Is this new ? I assumed only Major petrol stations for 2 points.

thank you

Its a long-standing quirk of the system.
Of course the preferred AFF option would be using a WISH giftcard for 3pts/$ ;)
And buying that WISH e-giftcard via Entertainment Book for 5% off
Even better click & collect on the DM website via Pricepal/Cashrewards for another few % cashback

I have also found purchasing on the DM website tends to deliver 3/$ also. Of course YMMV.

Not sure how long it will last but has been a nice bonus each time.

Spent about $1000 couple days ago,

Were you able to grab one of the "spend $100, get $15 back" offers before us greedy coughs with multiple Amex cards took them all?

OK, so now I don't feel as guilty for taking four out of a possible six. :D

Colin, I bought a gift card a the Phillip store and did not receive the immediate email/subsequent credit as per previous promotions. I hope they haven't started applying their T&C's!

Colin, I bought a gift card a the Phillip store and did not receive the immediate email/subsequent credit as per previous promotions. I hope they haven't started applying their T&C's!

NO need email to confirm it. My credit $15 was posted today... dont panic.

Similar story here. No confirmatory email but credits arrived 5 days later

NO need email to confirm it. My credit $15 was posted today... dont panic.

Or.... Stay calm and keep redeeming. :)

Similar experience here. I bought 2 x $100 DM gift cards last weekend. No "congrats" e-mails for either, but the $15 statement credits appeared during the week.

Bought two more yesterday. Once again, no e-mails for either.

That's me done for this offer....... Next! :mrgreen:

I purchased a $100GC on the 9th. Still nothing...
then again over $100 on the 15th (partner also spent same on her Amex)
dont blindly assume it will show up, because clearly in some cases it doesn't. 3 purchases, zero credits. :-(
Time for an email..

I purchased a $100GC on the 9th. Still nothing...
then again over $100 on the 15th (partner also spent same on her Amex)
dont blindly assume it will show up, because clearly in some cases it doesn't. 3 purchases, zero credits. :-(
Time for an email..

That's weird - I registered 4 cards (mine + 3 supplementary) - spent $100/ea in different date at DM for gift cards and received the $15 credit for all 4 of them within a couple of days from purchase date. Obvious question... did you register all your 3 cards separately?

That's weird - I registered 4 cards (mine + 3 supplementary) - spent $100/ea in different date at DM for gift cards and received the $15 credit for all 4 of them within a couple of days from purchase date. Obvious question... did you register all your 3 cards separately?

I have one card, my partner another. Both were registered. My offer was/is showing in 'my offers'.
I made two separate purchases in excess of $100, neither of which triggered the rebate.
Partner's card is a westpac amex and all I know is she registered.
All three purchases were at the same Dan Murphy's so maybe something going on there? Weird!

anyone have experience using DM cards at the traditional places that WISH cover? woolies / caltex woolies etc? I've got two cards to redeem but would rather have the $100 available for my petrol etc

anyone have experience using DM cards at the traditional places that WISH cover? woolies / caltex woolies etc? I've got two cards to redeem but would rather have the $100 available for my petrol etc
REputedly they are just branded Wish card. Have never used a DM card but have used a BigW card in this way so I believe this will work.

Yes, I've used some of mine at Woolies and Woolies Petrol, no problems. :)

I emailed Amex & they promptly credited the $15 back to me. Very efficient customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back