Amex MR Homeloan?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yucciaff

When i logged into my AMEX page, i found Amex home loan... (doesn't let me post the link but a google search for Amex membership reward home loan and it will show up)

When i clicked on the homeloan page, it says page cannot be found.

Does anyone know if this is something new or something they get rid of ages ago and forgot to update their website?

Somehow hopefully they can reward us with some MR for home loan payment :p I just hope the interest rate is not in typical Amex fashion :p:p

There once was the American Express Bank in the USA which could be why it's showing up.

The Amex Interest rate is comparable with other rewards cards issued by the banks.

You cannot pay a loan with credit under Australian law so it will never happen.

You can use your Amex to pay rent or put a deposit on a house.

Amex offered home loans in Australia around about 2004 (think it was through NAB as an agent)...likely a dead link

I didn't think it was that long ago and I thought it was through AMP. The interest rate was pretty terrible anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back