Amex Complimentary Flights - Adding destinations to booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrambled

I've have tried searching for this but couldn't find an exact answer. Does anyone know if it is possible to add destinations to the complimentary Virgin return flight at your own expense under the same booking? My partner called up and the CSR said yes but then I called and got a no.

We both have platinum edges and want to go PER > MEL (free) > HOB (paid) and then LST > MEL (Paid) > Perth (free return to origin).

Hi,

i asked AMEX this very question on Thursday, i think.

and the answer is yes you can - when you book the free flight, just ask them to tack on the extra bit you want to pay for...

Called today and the rep who seemed to be quite knowledgeable said he would be happy to book the extra flights but their systems don't allow them to add them to the same booking - we would end up with two bookings.

I think I'm going to give up and book a return fare and then cancel it for the shell credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back