Amex Bonus Points (Aug-Sep 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta4Me

Established Member
Got the following by e-mail for my Amex Plat Edge:

You don't need to get up early to catch the rewards. You can pick up Bonus Points any time of day just by using your American Express[SUP]®[/SUP] Card in more places.

To make it even easier to pile up the points, we've selected some of our top offers for you to try. Simply use your American Express Card ending in xx_XX to pay at the places below from 1 August until 30 September 2013.

AU_ICSS_SPEND_STE3_001_19062013_washing.gif

4. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available atmembershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. "Listed Household Suppliers" are classified as Bunnings, Harvey Norman, Adairs, The Good Guys, Appliances Online and Domayne. To qualify, one transaction of minimum $200 at any of the listed merchants is necessary. Offer valid from 1 August until 30 September 2013. Applies to transactions made in Australia only. Transaction through third party aggregator or PayPal is not qualified for the Bonus Points offer. Offer valid once only.

AU_ICSS_SPEND_STE3_001_19062013_border-bottom.gif

AU_ICSS_SPEND_STE3_001_19062013_rewards.gif

5. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available atmembershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. Offer valid from 1 August until 30 September 2013. Offer valid for a single transaction only. Applies to transactions made in Australia only. Transaction through third party aggregator or PayPal is not qualified for the Bonus Points offer. Offer valid once only.

AU_ICSS_SPEND_STE3_001_19062013_rewards1.gif

6. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available atmembershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. "Listed Airlines" are classified as: Air New Zealand, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Etihad Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Australia. Offer valid from 1 August until 30 September 2013. To qualify, one transaction of minimum $250 at the listed merchants is necessary. Applies to transactions made in Australia only. Transaction through third party aggregator or PayPal is not qualified for the Bonus Points offer. Offer valid once only.

AU_ICSS_SPEND_STE3_001_19062013_1x2.gif

Anyone else get an offer like this? I'm probably going to take them all up: need a birthday present for mum (theatre), new dishwasher and going on a holiday to the GC later in the year.

I received that email too.

I will probably take up all offer as well. I need to get some Stereosonic dance party tickets from Ticketmaster + flights to MEL for that event [I'll fly free using the complimentary flight and my partner will pay for her fare] + I am sure I can I find something to buy at TGG.

Got similar for my plat reserve - didn't include the airline offer. Most likely because I already spend a ton on airline tickets.

Received this without the airline offer. It's perplexing since my Amex is used solely for retail, no travel.

Received this without the airline offer. It's perplexing since my Amex is used solely for retail, no travel.

Hmm petrol stations are classified under "Travel & Transport" so that's probably why.

Hmm petrol stations are classified under "Travel & Transport" so that's probably why.
My spend on my Plat Edge is almost exclusively at petrol stations and supermarkets with the rest going on my Altitude Black Amex...go figure.

Which FF program do you normally redeem? :)

My spend on my Plat Edge is almost exclusively at petrol stations and supermarkets with the rest going on my Altitude Black Amex...go figure.

Got the following by e-mail for my Amex Plat Edge:

Anyone else get an offer like this? I'm probably going to take them all up: need a birthday present for mum (theatre), new dishwasher and going on a holiday to the GC later in the year.

Sounds good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back