Altitude Business Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveB

Anyone contemplating ditching the Black and have a company or ABN, suggest you give the Altitude Business Plat some consideration.
I moved over from the Black earlier this year making use of the ongoing initial fee waive as have considerable points warehoused and had limited use for the card and associated fees.
An added bonus is the card now allows you the choice of sending points to QF as well as 5 other airlines.

I don't see an Altitude Black for Westpac Business, only a Platinum?

I don't see an Altitude Black for Westpac Business, only a Platinum?

He mentioned it was the Altitude Business Plat.

I have one, but mainly due that it came with a 0% deal on the first 12 months spend plus was free for the first year. Note sure I will keep it beyond the12 months unless tyey waive the fee again.

He mentioned it was the Altitude Business Plat.

Yes, apologies missed that as I read the title and missed the "Plat" part of the topic.

The minimum on the Platinum from Black does increase by $5k, the min. on black is $15k and business platinum is $20k.

Though the question is because you are applying for a business credit card, would you not need yes the ABN though at least 2 years of BAS statements or TAX statements to reflect on your income and capacity to repay the credit card?

Or is there a work around to that?

Yes, apologies missed that as I read the title and missed the "Plat" part of the topic.

Yes the title was misleading. I opened the thread all excited thinking there was deal where I could swap to a "new" Altitude Business Black from my current Business Plat. But hopes were quickly dashed!

Yes the title was misleading. I opened the thread all excited thinking there was deal where I could swap to a "new" Altitude Business Black from my current Business Plat. But hopes were quickly dashed!

Where it comes to Westpac I find them quite lenient with regards to their application process. NAB on the other hand not so much, same as Commonwealth Bank. I personally bank with Westpac and have friends that work within the Westpac business so it makes it easier for me to get through to someone who actually understands my wants and needs.

However, I thought you could change them over though if they declined it I'd say it's based on the requirements of the card or something within the terms of that card is different that would require a new application to be processed.

Why not apply for the new card and then merge that card in with the new one?

I have an Altitude Black Qantas and I am going to merge my Visa 55 Day Platinum in to that.

Where it comes to Westpac I find them quite lenient with regards to their application process. NAB on the other hand not so much, same as Commonwealth Bank. I personally bank with Westpac and have friends that work within the Westpac business so it makes it easier for me to get through to someone who actually understands my wants and needs.

However, I thought you could change them over though if they declined it I'd say it's based on the requirements of the card or something within the terms of that card is different that would require a new application to be processed.

Why not apply for the new card and then merge that card in with the new one?

I have an Altitude Black Qantas and I am going to merge my Visa 55 Day Platinum in to that.

There is no Atltude Business Black to change to.

I also already have Westpac Blacks.

And yes application for me has been easy. I have been a Westpac Customers for decades and so they just gave me the Westpac Business Plat Card on a verbal application when I walked in and asked for it.

Ditto for Westpac Blacks a little bit back.

I've gone ahead and requested a card change from Visa 55 Days Platinum to Altitude Business - it was approved so my balance has been moved and now I need to wait for the letter of offer, as far as read the balance transfers but the limit stays the same or that is what was stated in the process.

So I would assume the "offer" is just the same card limit and just a offer for the new card and the requested changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back