Not open for further replies.

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Just in from American Express.

Registration is required though it looks like anyone can do so and all types of Amex cards are included. Amex Rebel Sport Registration.

Dear straitman,

Spend $60 or more using your American Express Card at Rebel Sport and get a complimentary $30 Rebel Sport gift voucher*.

Rebel Sport is absolutely full of cool stuff for summer. Whether you’re after a new pair of sneakers for yourself or a full set of beach cricket gear for the family, you’ll find everything you could possibly need to get out of the house and enjoy a greater time in the outdoors.

To help you do just that, we’ve teamed up with the folks at Rebel Sport to bring you an unbeatable offer: simply spend $60 or more on your American Express Card in a single transaction, in store or online, and you’ll score a complimentary $30 Rebel Sport gift voucher. So you can buy even more this summer and have even more fun.

To be eligible for your voucher, simply register your American Express Card here and use it at any Rebel Sports store between 20 December 2010 and 28 February 2011.

Happy Shopping.
AU_GNMI_Network_solus_rebelpreviousjanfeb_14122010_signature.gif

Paul Jenkins
Head of Network Marketing
American Express

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Worked for my altitude westpac card, which is rare! Thanks for this - I've always got reason to buy sports stuff :)

I am sure there will be a need to buy sporting guff between now and school starting at the end of January, so 28th Feb should not be a problem for this one.

I was able to successfully register my Amex Gold card.

Now to decide whether I need to buy anything from Rebel before 28 February 2011....

You can join their free membership club on their website and score a $20 voucher also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users

Back