$5 credit if you link Tripadvisor and Amex, write review (ends: 31 Dec 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leyy

$5 Statement Credit for Connecting Your AmEx Card to TripAdvisor and Posting a Review

Hey guys.

Title says it all. I use TA alot when travelling overseas and deciding where to stay at hotels.

Applicable for the first 25,000 reviews registered.

Also once you sign up there are further perks for dining out and restaurants.

TripAdvisor + AMEX

cheers

leyy

Re: $5 Statement Credit for Connecting Your AmEx Card to TripAdvisor and Posting a Re

Thanks Leyy
Signed up and posted a review.
I too use TA a lot when planning a trip.

Re: $5 Statement Credit for Connecting Your AmEx Card to TripAdvisor and Posting a Re

thanks - did the same - I too am a big user of TA and try to put as many balanced reviews in as I can

Yes I found this through another blog, signed up already. Shame I just posted a review yesterday!

Got email saying my $5 is coming in 8 weeks

£5 for UK Amex holders ;)

Thanks Leyy,

I've used trip advisor on numerous occasions whilst overseas for local hot spots. First time registering and posting a review.

Love this amex offer.

Connected
Posted a review - Not yet approved

Hopefully the Amex offers expand as there is some OK ones at the moment for those in SYD

Connected
Posted a review - Not yet approved

It takes around 12-24 hours before your review is actually posted, and when it does post Amex sends you an email confirming that you will receive your $5 .... or 5 quid if you're in the UK. I posted a review yesterday and received the email this morning. Easy $5.

I registered on the 9th, posted my review that same day, the next morning received an email confirming my post was successful. Later that night $5 popped into my account, now that is a fast turnaround :)

£5 for UK Amex holders ;)

Yep, still waiting for it to hit mine. Received the email from AMEX saying the review had been published on 10/10.

My $5 Credit hit the account yesterday, also took 5 points off my balance as well.

My $5 Credit hit the account yesterday, also took 5 points off my balance as well.

I think that depends on the product you hold. In one Amex card, the points came off for the promotion credits, whereas in another Amex card, no points were deducted.

I think that depends on the product you hold. In one Amex card, the points came off for the promotion credits, whereas in another Amex card, no points were deducted.

How did you manage to get the credit twice? Or was the other card for someone else? :)

Btw, my partner and I both got the credit yesterday. pretty quick!

How did you manage to get the credit twice? Or was the other card for someone else? :)

Btw, my partner and I both got the credit yesterday. pretty quick!

Didn't get it twice. I was comparing getting the credit for this promotion in one card against a credit for another promotion on a different card.

$5 credit applied to my Amex here!

My review hasn't been approved STILL though

Oh well

Warning!!

For those who have received your credit in your account, please check with your points balance, AMEX take 5 points away from your balance as well, as they treat that credit as a refund.:evil:

Warning!!

For those who have received your credit in your account, please check with your points balance, AMEX take 5 points away from your balance as well, as they treat that credit as a refund.:evil:

Oh thanks AMEX!!!!!

they seem to be taking away points for all promotional credits. I recently received my $5 too for the tripadvisor promo and the $50 credit for the woolies promo.

both promos resulted in deducted points :(

they seem to be taking away points for all promotional credits. I recently received my $5 too for the tripadvisor promo and the $50 credit for the woolies promo.

both promos resulted in deducted points :(

I think it is worth to notify them that any promotion should not be treated as purchase, any credit from promotion should has no reflect about your MR account, their logical is totally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back