Status
Not open for further replies.

DeKa

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
Ref: http://www.australianfrequentflyer....-program/3-bonus-points-per-dollar-20572.html

Continuing on from the above closed thread, I noticed on the weekend that there are still some Citibank bonus points offers available in Australia - the most notable one for me being IHG Hotels. The list (seems to vary based on card type?) is at Citi -- Australia

Earning 4.5 points per dollar on a Signature card at IHG Hotels makes a difference, as the 1.5% credit card surcharge is otherwise a bit hard to accept. Are others using this offer, and if so, how long do the points take to credit? There was some discussion (in Jan 2010!) about the points not crediting, or taking time to credit. I am curious as to what it's like at the moment.

Don't know about IHG, but my Wilson Parking Book A Bay points get credited pretty much straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back