28 Degrees MasterCard - How to select the OPT IN option for credit limit increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

legroom

Established Member
Hi Friends

The 28 degrees MC does say that you could select to opt in so that they will intermittently (or every 3-6 months ?) send you an invitation for a credit limit increase.

Does anyone know where in the web site you could select that option?

I did look but could not locate it.

Thanks

I do recall that question and can't find it either. Perhaps it was on the application form?

I did notice that the website has the function for us to initiate an offer:

28 Degrees MasterCard Online Service Centre.jpg

I do recall that question and can't find it either. Perhaps it was on the application form?

I did notice that the website has the function for us to initiate an offer:

View attachment 11628

But that is not the same as they send us an invite.

That option is for us to initiate the request.

My understanding for OPT IN is GE sends us the request.

I may call them if I have time

Thanks

Well, the FAQ does state they "may" send you offers. :)

I recently applied for an increase using the function highlighted by Albatross. As you go through it, there is a suggested increase offered on screen. I took that one up and the approval came through immediately. I imagine anything outside of this amount will be referred.

Well, the FAQ does state they "may" send you offers. :)

I recently applied for an increase using the function highlighted by Albatross. As you go through it, there is a suggested increase offered on screen. I took that one up and the approval came through immediately. I imagine anything outside of this amount will be referred.

I tried the "Apply to Increase Credit Limit" button after having the card for a month and hitting the credit limit 2 weeks after going overseas, but do not recall getting a suggested increase offer. I think I nominated an amount of $9k from the original $6k credit limit, but was rejected within seconds. About 2 weeks later, I was offered $8.5k which I accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back