25% Hertz Australian bookings! | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

25% Hertz Australian bookings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

austgap

Intern
From now until 30th June Hertz is doing a promotion of increasing the friends & family discount to 25% for all Australian bookings made between 1st May and the 31st July. Since I've gained a lot of great deals from this community I thought why not share it with you guys.

To take advantage of this sale, plus no U25 surcharge. Simply jump onto hertz.com.au below the booking details you need to type in the CDP 2038305 - click on leisure booking tab if prompted. After selecting the car and options under your flight details you will need to put in my oracle ID in the company order/billing reference field. Simply send me a PM and I'll forward that number onwards, I'll check the site regularly and you can use that as many times as you wish. :)

**Sorry should read 25% off Hertz AU bookings, whoops!**

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Thanks for posting.

Takes off ~$4.67 from a booking I need to make next week. Does the rate earn FF miles/points?

Last edited:

bass_ke

Flights
My Map
Thanks!

From what I can see thus far this will even trump my corporate rate at the green French competition!

austgap

Intern
Thanks for posting.

Takes off ~$4.67 from a booking I need to make next week. Does the rate FF miles/points?
I don't believe so because its deemed to be a staff rate. I'm back in the office tomorrow morning and will double check.

lovestotravel

Thanks - Have sent a PM but using that code, so far, at CBR is giving me higher rates than my existing Amex CDP :(

bass_ke

Flights
My Map
Just used this code to book a Mini Cooper S instead of Camry next week, thanks!

asdf

Thanks for posting, seems to offer the same prices as my President's Circle CDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SallyT