25% Hertz Australian bookings!

Discussion in 'General Travel Promotions' started by austgap, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. austgap

austgap Intern

Sep 6, 2011
    Brisbane
    From now until 30th June Hertz is doing a promotion of increasing the friends & family discount to 25% for all Australian bookings made between 1st May and the 31st July. Since I've gained a lot of great deals from this community I thought why not share it with you guys.

To take advantage of this sale, plus no U25 surcharge. Simply jump onto hertz.com.au below the booking details you need to type in the CDP 2038305 - click on leisure booking tab if prompted. After selecting the car and options under your flight details you will need to put in my oracle ID in the company order/billing reference field. Simply send me a PM and I'll forward that number onwards, I'll check the site regularly and you can use that as many times as you wish. :)

**Sorry should read 25% off Hertz AU bookings, whoops!**

• Like Like x 6

2. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    #2 JohnK, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
    Thanks for posting.

Takes off ~$4.67 from a booking I need to make next week. Does the rate earn FF miles/points?

3. bass_ke

bass_ke Active Member

Sep 25, 2011
    OOL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Facebook:
    Thanks!

From what I can see thus far this will even trump my corporate rate at the green French competition!

4. austgap

austgap Intern

Sep 6, 2011
    Brisbane
    I don't believe so because its deemed to be a staff rate. I'm back in the office tomorrow morning and will double check.

5. lovestotravel

lovestotravel Senior Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Thanks - Have sent a PM but using that code, so far, at CBR is giving me higher rates than my existing Amex CDP :(

6. vitagen

vitagen Established Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Perth (Wait Awhile)
    Cheers for that!

7. boomy

boomy Senior Member

May 10, 2013
    MEL and BNE
    Thanks for sharing austgap, PM sent :)

8. bass_ke

bass_ke Active Member

Sep 25, 2011
    OOL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Facebook:
    Just used this code to book a Mini Cooper S instead of Camry next week, thanks!

9. asdf

asdf Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Australia
    Thanks for posting, seems to offer the same prices as my President's Circle CDP