1 bonus Amex MR point per $ for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovetravellingoz

Enthusiast
Just received a personalised form letter with this offer.

There is an individual unique activation code though. So only the recipient of the letter can make the activation.

Anyone else got this?

Amex points are certainly flying at present....:)

No cap. Though at only an extra 1 point per $, not much risk of pushing it too far.

any link to the offer?

You need a 15 character unique alpha-numeric activation code.

It will be linked with one's CC number as no details beside that are entered. ie no name, no CC number...just the activation code.. So unless you have an invite random guessing is not going to work...and 15 characters would be lot of guessing to get one that just happens to connect with your own CC!!

Most likely would only be enabled on the first place for those C that Amex has set up.

I never get these offers. I should stop spending on my card for a while to stop them taking my spend for granted.

No offer received here yet ... Which card is it for you? Plat Edge?

No offer here that I know about.

I never get these offers. I should stop spending on my card for a while to stop them taking my spend for granted.
You need extreme luck to be invited to almost every Amex promotion.

Do you also qualify for hopscotch?

I did.

Fortunately I already have my 100 tx done ;) as fine print on the new one suggests that I possibly could not have both concurrently.

I think it pays to be "chatty" and friendly with your Plat Card Rep when you call up....;)

I always let them know that I can be tempted to spend more on my Amex than my other cards.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back