Rewards statement not visible online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiningb

Established Member
Is anyone else experiencing that their Membership Rewards balance is not visible in the usual place in the web portal or the app? (FWIW, I also have the Westpac Altitude account and the points balance/statement at the Amex end is also missing.) They were present a few hours ago.

Same for me on both website and mobile app. Local champion also gone from mobile app. Hmmmmm. Maintenance and improvements maybe.

*goes to check Local Champion*

*sees that points are back now, along with Local Champion if it was missing before*

*shrugs*

Thanks!

Was having similar issues earlier today so not just you! :)

Same - I had a bit of freak out thinking account had all my points wiped and account suspended (was getting declined transactions on woolies last night) so did a test transaction this morning on Optus which was approved, phew! Points are now appearing on my Qantas Premium summary and I'm sure will appear again on the Charge.

Same. Points not showing for my Patinum Edge on Android phone or when logging into account on iPad both this morning and just now.
On iPad I can select Rewards from the menu, it takes me to a new screen, ask for log in, then displays points balance without logging in.

DJ Amex on different android phone has same problem.

Also, in the past points would be credited before transaction changed from pending.
Last few weeks points usually not increased until a few hours/ a day after transaction moved from pending.

Looks like they are making some changes.
Hope the points total reappears in the app.

The box on the website vanished for me in the cards section of the Amex website. If you go into rewards then statement you can get your balance that way.

Previously I have seen the rewards box disappear on the weekend and come back the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back