Sign-up bonus exclusion period

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulST

Established Member
I understand that NAB were one of the last banks to NOT have an exclusion period for credit card sign up bonuses. I managed to get the bonus twice over a 3 month period earlier this year.
Now I see that they're offering a 90K bonus with their signature card although the fine print is a little different (it usually made no mention of an exclusion period).
https://www.nab.com.au/sites/person...filiate?cid=DFA:2472427:201149390:401056474:0
* Offer commences 4 September 2017. To be eligible for the Bonus points offer, you must apply for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card by 12 November 2017, be approved, and spend $4,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to your points balance within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer.
There's no specific time frame given between closing your last card and reapplying.

I'm thinking I'll probably apply for this in early November but I'm unsure if I'll get the bonus (cancelled my most recent NAB card in late August).

PaulST, I saw this arvo that there is 110K NAB card bonus. Today, I received my 4th sign on bonus all organised by the 'Resolve' team at NAB in person whilst holding a previous card. I don't plan to try for a 4th. So, I'd be talking to the Resolve team if I were you.

The NAB Rewards Store - nabcampaigns

How long has anyone waited to re-apply for a Nab credit card? I've got 2 open, 1 with QF (2nd statement next month should give me 100k!), another with Velocity (longer then 12 months open).

If I was to close my velocity card this week, should I allow a few weeks before re-applying for another 100k bonus (through velocity)?

I have had 4 NAB cards, last one cancelled in August. I just had to jump through a few hoops and phone calls, but got another 60K QF sign on in time for the health fund payment. Spend $2,500 in 60 days. 1 : $1.50 < 3K$.

I don't think this one will stick around long either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back