Woolworths Offer spend $30 get $15 back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexy23

Woolies are doing a pretty sweet deal. Spend $30 - $15 back. Plus for Amex plat edge earn 3x points on spend.

American_Express_AU___Online_Services___Summary.jpg

Yeah I did. Is this a regular promo to new card holders - wasn't quite sure.

Yeah I guess $15 is nothing to Woolworths to have a customer come into their store. Especially with an Amex Plat profile. Pity Uncle Dan/BWS isn't included. Would've been a good value bottle of wine.

Yeah I guess $15 is nothing to Woolworths to have a customer come into their store. Especially with an Amex Plat profile. Pity Uncle Dan/BWS isn't included. Would've been a good value bottle of wine.
You can likely buy a gift card from woolies to receive your credit and then use the card to buy a nice vino from DM

I've had this offer on all 3 of my cards, soon after activation. It was billed as a 'Welcome' offer. The other welcome offer is spend $40, get $20 at DJ online.

Definitely for new card holders only this one.

Edit: I've had this offer on all my recent new AMEX cards, but obviously not on the old ones.

Last edited:
I've had this offer on all 3 of my cards, soon after activation. It was billed as a 'Welcome' offer. The other welcome offer is spend $40, get $20 at DJ online.

Was and is. The clue is in the first line of the OP's image. 'Nuff said.

What a shame that this is targetted. Checked my account and no cigar!

Nothing here, for my existing cards. Not much of a Woolies welcome. :(

Welcome to Woolies, but not for you.

They always say this, but Amex can't tell what you have bought. Gift cards work fine, and always have :)

Indeed that T&C is always there, but I've never had it (or heard of being) enforced. I've purchased gift card from Woolies with a previous AMEX offer and had no problems getting the credit - so if you want to use the credit to purchase a gift card go for it! :p

I bought a $30 Dan's card last night at Wollies before I read these posts - I received email from Amex thanking me for my Woolies purchase but no idea if rebate will post - I will report back as soon as it does.

I thought their systems would synchronise - but I guess the effort of building such systems wouldn't be worth the cost.

I can unequivocally confirm buying a $30 Dan's Gift Card at WW will trigger the $15 rebate:

Resize of Woolworths.JPG

And I received another 'Spend $30 / $10 Back Offer' today - another $30 Dan's Gift Card should do the trick again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back