Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibspmuh

I noticed on the ACCC website the following tidbit of information - HSBC Bank Australia Limited - Notification - N94913 -

HSBC Bank Australia Limited (HSBC) is proposing to issue a MasterCard-branded credit card in conjunction with Woolworths Limited and Qantas Airways called the 'Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas Credit Card' (the Card).

HSBC will offer the Card to customers on condition that they are, or will become, members of the Woolworths Everyday Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer loyalty programs. HSBC will refuse to offer the Card to customers that do not agree to acquire Woolworths Everyday Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer loyalty program memberships.

So does anyone else know details about the card? It doesn't appear as an option on the Everyday Money site yet, but I guess it will soon. If the points are right I'm certainly happy to sign up anyway! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back