Why Does the NAB App Suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yld200

/rant

The NAB ios app is one of the most frustrating things ever! The thing never works!!!

When I'm connected to wifi its fine, the minute I switch over to 4G, its "We've Lost you. We cant find an internet connection. Please check you connection and give it another go."

I exit the app, close it down, turn off 4G, turn it on, turn on aeroplane mode, turn off aeroplane mode, and nothing works!

Get your $hit together NAB. I do so much of my banking via the app and this is just frustrating. We'll be reviewing some of our financial services later this year and I think NAB will get the chop if we can get a good deal on our home loan.

/end rant

Good question. Their website similarly badly needs work.

And why don't they support Android Pay yet?

The list goes on...

I was with CBA before I went to NAB and the CBA app / website is amazing in comparison.

/rant

The NAB ios app is one of the most frustrating things ever! The thing never works!!!

When I'm connected to wifi its fine, the minute I switch over to 4G, its "We've Lost you. We cant find an internet connection. Please check you connection and give it another go."

I exit the app, close it down, turn off 4G, turn it on, turn on aeroplane mode, turn off aeroplane mode, and nothing works!

Get your $hit together NAB. I do so much of my banking via the app and this is just frustrating. We'll be reviewing some of our financial services later this year and I think NAB will get the chop if we can get a good deal on our home loan.

/end rant

Are you sure you have the nab app toggled "on" under "Use Mobile Data For" under "Mobile" Settings? I just turned mine off, and got the exact same error as you. This would explain why you can use it over wifi but not 3G/4G.

Are you sure you have the nab app toggled "on" under "Use Mobile Data For" under "Mobile" Settings? I just turned mine off, and got the exact same error as you. This would explain why you can use it over wifi but not 3G/4G.

Well I'll be.... :oops:

Thanks for that! :p

Agree. Funny about that.

To be fair, the thread title should be changed now.

Theres lots of reasons to hate NAB, I am pissed off at them over a few things right now, but fairs fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back