When do points gets allocated to Rewards Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

magtron

Can someone confirm when do points get allocated to the Rewards balance?
Meaning if I swiped my card today for a purchase, will the points gets allocated immediately to my rewards balance or do I need to wait until my bill cycle and the entire purchases made during that cycle gets allocated in the rewards balance in one big chunk?

When I originally started using my citi card it was fairly quick <12hrs - when I cut up the card it was taking up to 24hrs to update the point balance.

I can't seem to match up my points and my spending. Also, in the past 5 days, nearly all transactions are in pending tab. What does it mean? Would I get points soon enough? Is Citibank trying to do some tricky business seeing 18 March is coming soon?

I have never been able to match any points to the spend. I have many times rung them. They have never been able to reconcile it. They keep promising to send a reconciliation and it never arrives. Given up and just accepted what I get.

Can someone confirm when do points get allocated to the Rewards balance?
Meaning if I swiped my card today for a purchase, will the points gets allocated immediately to my rewards balance or do I need to wait until my bill cycle and the entire purchases made during that cycle gets allocated in the rewards balance in one big chunk?

I find it is usually the next business day. So if I purchase something today at midday, the points for it will be awarded sometime in the afternoon tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back