What's the best Visa for points earning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm not sure if there was any discussion on this as I can't seem to find it. Just wondering which Visa card is the best one now. I currently have Citibank Signature but the earning/transferring rate is not so good now so wonder if there is something else better for both local and overseas spending. Appreciate your thought.

If you are not paying the annual fee it is probably the best earning rate Visa card.

Hi,

I'm not sure if there was any discussion on this as I can't seem to find it. Just wondering which Visa card is the best one now. I currently have Citibank Signature but the earning/transferring rate is not so good now so wonder if there is something else better for both local and overseas spending. Appreciate your thought.

Like many FF questions, there is not one right answer.

It would help if you indicated which FF program or programs that you prefer.

Citi Sig FFL is still good for Krisfyer even though yes they have reduced the transfer rate.

If you like QFF then other cards will be best.

I have the Bankwest Qantas World card which is decent.
- 1QFFP/$
- No foreign transaction fees (exchange rate is also done at the mastercard rate without markup).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back