Westpac Visa Altitude points transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottc

Hi everyone,

just looking for some advice, I have a Westpac Altitude Platinum Visa card which is being blocked at the end of January.

I have 200,000 points, and was wondering if I could transfer these to qantas frequent flyer points?

I've been on the website, but it doesnt really make sense to me? I'd love some help!

Thank you.

Unless you have the business version, you won't be able to transfer to Qantas - very few cards can transfer to Qantas now including the Westpac Altitude Business ans the AMEX Platinum card.

Unless you have the business version, you won't be able to transfer to Qantas - very few cards can transfer to Qantas now including the Westpac Altitude Business ans the AMEX Platinum card.

Thanks for that. Any suggestions what I should do?

Been a while since I last used the Altitude program. Will depend on what suits you best. If you want to convert to FF points, from Westpac's site, these are its partners:
1578989171127.png
I'd probably look at Asia Miles if your goal is to fly on Qantas metal as you can use Asia Miles to book on Qantas - not sure what their partner availability is like - I've not done it before - YMM.

Otherwise, there are a number of of other options including prepaid MC GCs which might appeal if you need to get your points out in a hurry - you have enough points for nearly $850 worth of cards - you'll need a couple thousand more points.

Been a while since I last used the Altitude program. Will depend on what suits you best. If you want to convert to FF points, from Westpac's site, these are its partners:
View attachment 203301
I'd probably look at Asia Miles if your goal is to fly on Qantas metal as you can use Asia Miles to book on Qantas - not sure what their partner availability is like - I've not done it before - YMM.

Otherwise, there are a number of of other options including prepaid MC GCs which might appeal if you need to get your points out in a hurry - you have enough points for nearly $850 worth of cards - you'll need a couple thousand more points.

Thanks Albyd, I better get on to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back