Westpac [Track Applications]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora

Hey,

I have been searching lately on "Tracking Applications" for Credit Cards, so when you apply you can track it's status.

I know Citibank and a few other banks provide this and some have removed it lately such as Westpac, however, if you want to keep tabs of all your Westpac applications you've done or track new ones, here's the link:

https://banking.westpac.com.au/oregon/pendingapps/wol/listapplications

You won't be able to find that on Google, I've tried.

Does anyone know if you can track AMEX AU applications?

Just be careful with this link, I just checked an application at it showed up "declined", but I only sent them the documents they needed 30mins ago. I've spoken to them, it's not declined, in fact it hasn't been reviewed by the team yet. Self-employed always slows things down!

HAHA! :D Just logged in again after my call to them, and the status has been updated to Approved, limit is listed, seems 100K points coming my way soon!

I got conditionally approved hopefully it's ok. I don't think I've ever been approved outright for a CC, the 100k points will definitely come handy! Combined with 60k from HSBC... gonna sign my wife up too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back