Westpac Black Altitude complimentary lounge pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottc

Hi everyone,

just a quick question, I have had this card for 2 years, and registered to receive 2 free lounge passes per year, but I have still never received any yet.

I am going to give them a call Monday to enquire as to why, but thought I would check here first, maybe I am missing something?

I have flown Qantas 3 times since I first had the Card.

Many thanks,
Scott.

Have you had some Qantas Spend?

I a few weeks back registered the wife's card. Spent $1 to offset Greenhouse and about 2 weeks later the 2 Qantas Lounge Passes arrived.

Hi,thanks for your reply,

i'm not sure if I have had any Qantas spend? What would be classed as Qantas spend?

I've flown 3 return trips with Qantas, and 1 with jetstar?

This seems to be all you need to do :
Qantas Club Lounge Invitations: To be eligible for the two complimentary Qantas Club Lounge invitations, you must register at loungepass.altitudeblack.com.au and then use your Altitude Black Card in Australia to purchase selected Qantas products and services. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.

Are you saying you did this without buying a ticket? Or was it an award booking?

We had previously bought tickets prior to my wife activating her new new Black Card.

So this was bought as a later add-on, by itself, solely to gain the two passes.

This seems to be all you need to do :
Qantas Club Lounge Invitations: To be eligible for the two complimentary Qantas Club Lounge invitations, you must register at loungepass.altitudeblack.com.au and then use your Altitude Black Card in Australia to purchase selected Qantas products and services. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.

Thank you Kolo. I guess the easiest is to purchase a Qantas non-airfare product? Does this mean I could buy a Qantas bagtag from their site? I think I will ring them to confirm.
I should have done this 18 months ago :oops:

I am traveling on a Qantas flight Thursday, so maybe able to add something there also?

Have you had some Qantas Spend?

I a few weeks back registered the wife's card. Spent $1 to offset Greenhouse and about 2 weeks later the 2 Qantas Lounge Passes arrived.

Great idea. Most of my flights are booked by corporate travel agents and the one recent QF flight booked was just before I realised I should have registered with Westpac ... oops

Hoping the $1.92 offset spend will do the trick.

Can anyone who did the carbon offset confirm if it worked?

As I stated earlier in the thread: "I a few weeks back registered the wife's card. Spent $1 to offset Greenhouse and about 2 weeks later the 2 Qantas Lounge Passes arrived."

Thanks lovetravellingoz. I believe you added the carbon offset to an existing booking?

I should have been more specific in that I was asking if anyone who just made a carbon offset donation to Qantas on its own got the passes.

Thanks lovetravellingoz. I believe you added the carbon offset to an existing booking?

I should have been more specific in that I was asking if anyone who just made a carbon offset donation to Qantas on its own got the passes.

I was specific: " PS...It does not even have to be your flight..."

I just searched for a route with the lowest cost above $1.

It was not the route, or even day that she flew on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back