Westpac Altitude joins Virgin Blue Velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly makes the westpac scheme more flexible.

The conversion rate of 2:1 still disappoints me on airline conversions.

I must admit though I've been finding it much more flexible just to convert the points to Myers/Djs vouchers and not be limited to flight options.

albatross710 said:

But if you use the Altitude Amex it earns at a rate of 2:1 so this gives a 1:1 conversion.

albatross710 said:
Certainly makes the westpac scheme more flexible.

I must admit though I've been finding it much more flexible just to convert the points to Myers/Djs vouchers and not be limited to flight options.

I like the flexibility too. I have take vouchers, converted to FF points and booked a domestic trip through them (although this does not seem as good as it used to)

I have a question for you wise people.

My parents each have Altitude cards. They'v never claimed any points on them. My Mum has one with 75000 points on it, and my Dad has one with 130000 points, with 70000 or so being from before the date when the points were worth something different (I think).

They are not a member of QFF or Velocity.

Should they convert their points to Velocity points or QFF points?

I don't really understand how Altitude works at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back