Westpac Altitude Black 60k Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizar

Established Member
Hi,

I've been approved for these cards and just picked them up from the branch today.
Cards are now active and first spend has been made.

How long usually before bonus points post in peoples experience ?

Cheers

I did the same for myself 2 weeks ago.. still waiting on points...

I'm pretty sure that it says three months in the Terms and conditions. I have about six weeks to go...

I'm pretty sure that it says three months in the Terms and conditions. I have about six weeks to go...

Yeah so does NAB but people have been actually getting them in 6-8 weeks.
I've read the T&Cs but was more wondering when people have ACTUALLY been receiving the points. That's why I asked for peoples EXPERIENCES.
But cheers for your input buddy.

Last edited:
Re: Westpac Reward Cards First Year Annual Fee Waived & up to 60,000 Bonus Points

Nice!
Any idea how long the offer is on for?

Re: Westpac Reward Cards First Year Annual Fee Waived & up to 60,000 Bonus Points

Approved with annual fee waived. Too easy!

Approved with annual fee waived. Too easy!

I just applied on the phone (30 minutes) all went well until the guy there told me there was a glitch in the system to process these applications, he is going to call me back tomorrow.......

subscribed

Just back from a branch. New cards approved, annual fee waived, 60,000 points for nothing plus 6 months interest free on purchases (so I don't think I'll be paying this one off for a while).

I got approved instantly in a branch. I asked for the minimum credit limit ($15k) but they gave me $25k. After that approval the total combined credit limits across all my cards now easily exceeds my gross income. A little frightening to some extent.

Today I've started the process of reducing limits. But I'm off to Bankwest now to try to get their 50k offer.

It might be an addiction.

I applied over the phone today and it took less than 20 mins as an existing Westpac customer. The card is available free for life if you have the premier advantage mortgage package but you don't get the 60k points. So if you want you can sign up to the first year promo for the points and switch later to the ongoing fee free.

I just applied on the phone (30 minutes) all went well until the guy there told me there was a glitch in the system to process these applications, he is going to call me back tomorrow.......

Mmm I called again today and spoke to same CSR who said system still down and he would call me back when he could process. Sounds a bit strange considering others have had success over the phone. I am not an existing customer

Mmm I called again today and spoke to same CSR who said system still down and he would call me back when he could process. Sounds a bit strange considering others have had success over the phone. I am not an existing customer

I had something similar in that it sent me to the closest branch to home to pick up the card but I would have preferred one open on a Saturday morning. I was told they could call me back tomorrow and I said let's continue and I'll manage it later.

Last edited:

I had something similar in that it set me the closest branch to home to pick up the card but I would have preferred one open on a Saturday morning. I was told they could call me back tomorrow and I said let's continue and I'll manage it later.

Just received a call and card approved $15K limit and fee for first year waived 60K QF points, need to go to a branch and pick up with 2 recent payslips.

Just collected my cards from the branch. Made my first purchase 5min later. Cue back in the rack until the bonus points come through and it comes time to cancel in a month or so.

Did everyone have to pick up their cards at a branch? ie. they will not post it out to you like most other banks...

Mine got approved last week and the letter should be coming this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back