Virgin Blue Group of Airlines Primary Operating System has been Successfully Restored

Discussion in 'Virgin Australia Velocity' started by kpc, Oct 6, 2010.

1. kpc

kpc Senior Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Sydney
    #1 kpc, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    I can confirm web checkin is working as I just checked in for my parents' flight tomorrow. I guess it went better than planned as we were warned the system wasn't scheduled to be functional til 7am tomorrow!

Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisementsMore…

2. thewinchester

thewinchester Established Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Joondalup, WA
    Re: Virgin Blue Group of Airlines Primary Operating System has been Successfully Rest

confirm or conform? :shock:

Excuse my inner English professor.

3. medhead

medhead Suspended

Feb 13, 2008
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Re: Virgin Blue Group of Airlines Primary Operating System has been Successfully Rest

That is good. I noticed that it was up again when checking out the velocity program in more detail. ;)

4. RB

RB Established Member

Nov 17, 2004
    Nth Coast NSW

It was not the case for all flights & passengers though. Mrs RB flew to PQQ this morning. Online check-in was not available for her last night nor early this morning (despite press reports). At SYD this morning the strike rate for passengers (regulars & others) at the self check kiosks was apparently not high.