Velocity Platinum - how long should points take to sweep across from AMEX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelee

Hi

My husband has had the Velocity Platinum card active for around 7 weeks. He's already been through one statement cycle (billing and payment), yet the balance of Velocity points transferred across from AMEX to his Velocity account has not moved from '0'.

Conversely, I found my first lot of points (including bonus points) swept across in just 2 weeks (seemed to be timed with the generation of a new statement for payment).

Any feedback from others who've had this card for awhile? Wondering how long we should leave it before calling up to check.

Hi

My husband has had the Velocity Platinum card active for around 7 weeks. He's already been through one statement cycle (billing and payment), yet the balance of Velocity points transferred across from AMEX to his Velocity account has not moved from '0'.

Conversely, I found my first lot of points (including bonus points) swept across in just 2 weeks (seemed to be timed with the generation of a new statement for payment).

Any feedback from others who've had this card for awhile? Wondering how long we should leave it before calling up to check.
Certainly sounds like there is a problem and you should call AMEX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back