Uzbekistan visas | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Uzbekistan visas

RooFlyer

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
OMAAT has reported that Uzbekistan will be introducing eVisas this month - and also Transit Without Visa under certain circumstances. This is the 4th of the 'Stans to bring in easy visas, with only Turkmenistan a bit tricky, needing a letter of invitation, but then you can get a visa on arrival.

Good news, eh @JohnM :)

Mattg

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I was very excited to hear about this. Have already started planning another trip to the region :)

Flights
My Map
I can confirm the site works I processed mine a month ago while it was in beta. Relatively simple process including uploading a digital photo for identification. I'll let you know how it works when I cross into Uzbekistan on the 23rd from Turkmen by land...
How did you get on @Dudditz ?

Dudditz

How did you get on @Dudditz ?
Everything worked a treat. I just had my print out of the visa authorisation and it was a relatively painless process to cross from Turkmenistan to Uzbekistan by land. Most accommodation needed to sight the visa print out and register you during each stay with slips provided. No slips were requested or checked during my departure from Tashkent to Almaty. All up from what I understand it used to be a painful process sorting a visa and dealing with constant passport checks in the Uzbekistan of old.

I promise a belated trip report is not far away. I can highly recommend Uzbekistan. Incredibly cheap, friendly locals and like Iran stunning architecture. It has a wild west vibe and outside of Tashkent is very underdeveloped.

Flights
My Map
I promise a belated trip report is not far away. I can highly recommend Uzbekistan. Incredibly cheap, friendly locals and like Iran stunning architecture. It has a wild west vibe and outside of Tashkent is very underdeveloped.
I can't wait to see read it. I loved Iran and Uzbekistan is very high on my list.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naomi