Using $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

colcha

I have just signed up to the Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card.

I would like to use the included $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher to do a status run. This may sound like a silly question but does the use of that Gift Voucher as part payment of a fare have any impact on earning status credits for those flights?

No impact at all. You earn normal SCs and points for the airfare you book.

And to add to this, Ive used the $129 voucher to purchase ticket (earned points & SCs) and was still able to upgrade to J with points after eticket issued.

Is it possible to gift this voucher to anybody, or is it for the exclusive use of the primary card member?

I'm pretty sure in the email that it comes with the voucher, you are told to keep it safe as it can be used by others and you have no recourse if it's stolen/used

So I took that as it can be gifted/used by someone else.

I might have accidentally deleted the Virgin Australia Flight voucher and the customer service is not able to find the voucher linked to my credit. All they can see is that it was approved last friday. Is there any other option for me to retrieve the Flight Voucher in case they don't have any clue.

@knagelli, you may need to contact Virgin Money and explain the situation and they should be able to retrieve the voucher or issue another voucher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back