Until Oct 7th, 2012: Double points offers at Woolworths Everyday Rewards Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just got a double points offer for the next 2 weeks on the Qantas / Woolworth's CC .
I stopped using it once the 16000 points came through, my Amex plat still gives me 1.5 for shopping. Not sure when that tap is turned off

It is I, Leclerc !

Just got a double points offer for the next 2 weeks on the Qantas / Woolworth's CC .
I stopped using it once the 16000 points came through, my Amex plat still gives me 1.5 for shopping. Not sure when that tap is turned off

It is I, Leclerc !

I got the same email, don't think it's targeted. Pretty handy as I shop at Woolies and Dan Murphy's anyway.
Makes a change from the fuel offers.
FWIW I've never redeemed a single fuel offer due to having a Starfleet card, but have had 2 fuel offers in the last two weeks.
Time for some feedback ;)

Re: EDR Targetted Bonus Point Promotions

I just got a double points offer for the next two weeks provided I use my EDRCC at Woolies group of stores for 2 weeks. Miss out on the 5% gift card deal so it is about the same value. I think I will do fuel and maybe tease them at Woolies and some alcohol.

I received a double points at Woolworths on the WW EDR Mastercard today for the period 24 September to 7 October.

T&Cs say allow 8 weeks from 7 October for the double points to be applied.

Re: Double points offers at Woolworths Everyday Rewards Cards

I received a double points at Woolworths on the WW EDR Mastercard today for the period 24 September to 7 October.

Also received at 23 Railway Cuttings! Always handy even if it does take 8 weeks for the points to post.

Hmm, maybe they are reading this forum and read about the Citibank triple awards points offers?

I just got a double points offer for the next two weeks provided I use my EDRCC at Woolies group of stores for 2 weeks. Miss out on the 5% gift card deal so it is about the same value. I think I will do fuel and maybe tease them at Woolies and some alcohol.

I'm with you cove, fuel on the wish cards (which is GST / Tax Deductible and a good QFF earn anyway) and other stuff on the QEDRCC for the 2x points to keep playing the "game"

As a side note, anyone else noticed how quiet DSE stores are lately...? :D

Like how they have bought in the no pointers, Dick smith, woolies liquor and the others:)

I received the above offer today as well. I notice that the posting timeframe for the bonus points would be past the renewal date for the card for me, which might be part of the plan for the timing of the offer.

Like how they have bought in the no pointers, Dick smith, woolies liquor and the others:)

I've earnt points at WW Liquor recently. It just shows up as "Woolworths". In fact, the store ID on the receipt is the same as the ID of the supermarket to which the WW Liquor is attached.

Has there been any retraction notices? I haven't seen one but would like to check.

I also received the same offer... I think I will keep my 5% disc at Woolworths Group stores and earn 1:1 on QF.

The extra points (2x) seems a bit pointless when you also have an AmEx EDGE which earns 3x at Woolies. I guess you could pay for something at Cellarmasters or Dan's, but sacrificing your 5 cents cash for 1 QF point isn't the best value out there.

YMMV.

I've earnt points at WW Liquor recently. It just shows up as "Woolworths". In fact, the store ID on the receipt is the same as the ID of the supermarket to which the WW Liquor is attached.

Has there been any retraction notices? I haven't seen one but would like to check.
Sorry, woolies liquor stopped the 4cpl reward, not the points. Only supermarkets,woolies liquor,bws and big w normally have ff points.Dan, Dick,Thomas and masters don't normally as far as I know.:)

I received this offer again today...
You can earn DOUBLE Qantas Frequent Flyer points[SUP]1[/SUP]per $1 spent on eligible purchases[SUP]2[/SUP] when you shop at participating Woolworths group stores[SUP]1[/SUP] and pay using your Woolworths Qantas credit card.

All you have to do is shop between 26th November and 9th December 2012 and you'll automatically double your points[SUP]1[/SUP].

Interesting - Dick Smith is included in the T&Cs:
The Woolworths Qantas credit card is issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit Licence 232595 (''HSBC''). HSBC is the credit provider. HSBC lending criteria applies. Fees, Charges and Interest Rates apply and are current as at 31 October 2012 and are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply and are available at woolworthsmoney.com.au You (and any additional cardholder) must be or will need to become a member of the Everyday Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer programs and link your memberships to obtain this credit card and earn points. Everyday Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer terms and conditions apply to the earning of points. Visit everydayrewards.com.au and qantas.com for details. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
1. Double Qantas Frequent Flyer points offer is only available to existing Woolworths Qantas credit cardholders on eligible purchases made from 26 November 2012 to 9 December 2012 in Woolworths Supermarkets, Woolworths Liquor, BWS, BIG W, Dick Smith, Cellarmasters, Thomas Dux, and Dan Murphy's made with the Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas credit card. No points are earned on business expenses, interest free promotions, balance transfers and cash advances. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus offer. Allow up to 8 weeks after 9 December 2012 for receipt of your bonus points at which time your account must be current and not in arrears.
2. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are earned through the use of the credit card on eligible purchases in accordance with the Woolworths Qantas credit card Conditions of Use available at woolworthsmoney.com.au No points are earned on business expenses, interest free promotions, balance transfers and cash advances.
3. To earn points through the Everyday Rewards program at Woolworths supermarkets and BWS stores (excluding Tasmania), BIG W stores and Cellarmasters you must present and scan your Everyday Rewards barcode (on the back of your card) at the time of purchase and spend at least the qualifying amount in one transaction. Other terms and conditions apply, see everydayrewards.com.au for details. *Offer excludes selected purchases including smoking/tobacco product purchases, gifts cards, BIG W Vision, DVD Kiosk purchases, selected services and selected online purchases including BIG W Photo and BIG W Movie Rental.

I received this offer again today...

Interesting - Dick Smith is included in the T&Cs:

Same here, first points offer in a long time.

Sent from my iPad using AustFreqFly app

I also received the same offer... I think I will keep my 5% disc at Woolworths Group stores and earn 1:1 on QF.
Can't you use the EDR card to buy the gift cards at discount and hence get both benefits?

Can't you use the EDR card to buy the gift cards at discount and hence get both benefits?

The gift cards you buy at 5% off aren't bought on the Woolworths Merchant Account so they won't get the 2x points on the EDR Mastercard. The 5% off vouchers show up as your motoring association (or other gift card supplier) merchant account.

After not being "lucky enough" to recieve any emails for this double points offer, I decided to contact them. They were friendly and told me exactly what I needed to know. For everyone else who may not have recieved any emails to the fact this double points is occuring (Between Nov 26th - Dec 9th), it is OPEN TO ALL CARD HOLDERS.

I only asked because everyone here seemed to get notification via email. I wouldn't know about it unless I read it on here!

While not using the current 2x QEDRCC promotion..... I decided to use some discounted wish cards at Daniel Murphy's...

View attachment 11245

$37.90 for a carton of Asahi, how could one refuse...! :D

And $2.40 for returning the empties here in South Australia.... $35.50 for a carton of Ashai anyone :cool:

My statement was issued this week.. It's more than 8 weeks since 7 October 2012, so the double points should have been on it.
They were not. I have contacted them .. we'll wait and see what the outcome is.

Has anyone else yet received the bonus points for WW Group spend from 24 September to 7 October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back