U.S. Call centre experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcooper

Intern
Hi all,

I'm having a bad experience with the U.S. Call centre. They either forget to do something or don't know our products. As a platinum card member I sort of expect a level of service. Am I expecting too much? What's your experiences?

I'd agree with you the US based agents are not as good as the AU ones. Apparently you can ask to be transferred to AU ones.

I had a very helpful call today for my Amex Premier Rewards card and the benefits. The lady was impressed that I have been an Amex card holder since 1979.

I had a very helpful call today for my Amex Premier Rewards card and the benefits. The lady was impressed that I have been an Amex card holder since 1979.

Crikey that would impress most people I reckon, I thought my member since 1999 was up there !!

Ricardo I have probably had a few more night time sleeps than you. American Express do have a transfer service if you move out of Australia to the U.S. or UK that can be helpful for AFFers who move around a lot.

Chapeaux - going for 20 here (since 1996) although nowadays this doesn't seem to count too much at AMEX besides the occasional comments from the agents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back