Travel Money: Tips and Tricks (AFF Knowledge Centre) - 100% Free to our members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Established Member
Administrator
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Travel Money: Tips and Tricks FREE!!!

The AFF Knowledge Centre now includes a module Travel Money: Tips and Tricks which examines the best – and the worst – methods of obtaining foreign currency for your next trip.

We analyse the best travel money cards, debit cards and credit cards in the market. We consider the value of the Qantas Cash and Velocity Global Wallet card and compare these cards to others in the market. Finally, we offer a few tips for avoiding the numerous traps and rip-offs you may come across while overseas.

This module 100% free to all our members. If your are not an AFF member, we have unblocked the first 1st chapter Where to exchange cash for the lowest price so you can get a taste of what's on offer. To view the rest of the Guide, simply join AFF for free.

Update: The AFF Knowledge Centre has been replaced by Frequent Flyer Solutions.

Last edited:
Thought I would research Citibank cc after getting email from FF online Community.

I can only assume it was a paid AD as the reviews are terrible and one reviewer states they have introduced a 2.5% international transaction fee for the Citibank Plus account (effective March 2017).

Hi thought I would look into Citibank Pus after receiving email from FF.

I can only assume this was a paid Ad as the reviews are terrible and according to one reviewer " Just received notification Citibank are introducing 2.5% international transaction fee for the Citibank Plus account (effective March 2017). I knew the fee free for international transactions could only last for so long. So disappointed... there is no reason to hold this account anymore"
Citibank Plus Reviews - ProductReview.com.au

This module 100% free to all our members. If your are not an AFF member, we have unblocked the first 1st chapter Where to exchange cash for the lowest price so you can get a taste of what's on offer. To view the rest of the Guide, simply join AFF for free.

Update: The AFF Knowledge Centre has been replaced by Frequent Flyer Solutions.

This is presumably no longer '100% free to all our members' since the introduction of FFS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back