The view from my "office" | Page 642 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

The view from my "office"

amaroo

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Reactions: RB

RB

AFF Supporter
Looks so much different without all that snow. We enjoyed a week in Seefeld over Christmas/ NY in 1992.... great times.
Heading up on the cable car today so will post a few from up there. Certainly very tourist oriented now. No older cars to be seen and quite a few cranes for apartment building going on

RB

AFF Supporter
One of those days. Headed up on one of the lifts at Seefeld-told maintenance was supposed to finish at noon on another lift. Heat haze at the top and the maintenance was never going to finish at noon. BUT still a good time & we will return tomorrow. Photos are from my phone. Made it up most of a track but found it very slippery. Encountered a group of lady hikers from Melbourne. The Eurasian coot that befriended us at the lake back at town level had amazing feet. The carriage horses (very well looked after) were feeling the heat and business was slow.

Daver6

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
It's a sad sad office tonight. Landed up with a middle seat. Was meant to head home from CBR via MEL but QF777 was cancelled. So shunted to SYD in The morning Dash 8 and now this. At least I get home and only an hour late.

Anyone know why 777 was cancelled?
To answer my own question, the aircraft on the schedule MEL - SIN flight went belly up, so they re-purposed the one for MEL - PER.

Flashback

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Looks similar to another photo you posted a few weeks back, or maybe it was longer. Time flies........... looking forward to getting back to my regular office this weekend.

JohnM

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Enjoy the swim?
I didn’t bother (no surf :p).

Water temperature felt good, but it was a mild day. I imagine they’d be piling in on the more normal hot and steamy tropical day. Strangely very few people even though it is Saturday here and school holidays have just begun.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willjet