Success - Amex acceptance finally actioned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauly7

Put in a form to try and get Grill'd Healthy Burgers (Grill'd | We love what we do) to accept Amex.

Got a call from Amex last night saying thanks for my form -all 50+ Grill'd restaurants now accept Amex and...... NO SURCHARGE!

Just thought I'd pass on the good news - love Grill'd!!

With some wins comes losses. A few AFF'ers have noticed that several stores that did accept Amex in the Nando's chain no longer accept Amex. Not sure if this is just one franchisee or a chain wide decision.

With some wins comes losses. A few AFF'ers have noticed that several stores that did accept Amex in the Nando's chain no longer accept Amex. Not sure if this is just one franchisee or a chain wide decision.

Up to the franchisee to decide if they want to accept Amex

Add to that the increase of AMEx surcharge by Vodafone :-(

Add to that the increase of AMEx surcharge by Vodafone :-(

What was it and what is it now ?

Vodafone are desperate to try to make some money, so no doubt they are going to try to get some cream out of the surcharge...

What was it and what is it now ?

Vodafone are desperate to try to make some money, so no doubt they are going to try to get some cream out of the surcharge...

1.1% up to 2.15%

Probably not that big of a jump, but a jump none the less.

Yeah, those who can't get out of their contracts because they haven't threatened to go to the TIO, or the call centre have offered a deal too good to refuse. (Free access until end of contract...)

Grill'd is so so much better than Nandos so I'm happy :).

All Grill'd restaurants have signed up to Amex including their franchised restaurants.

Put in a form to try and get Grill'd Healthy Burgers (Grill'd | We love what we do) to accept Amex.

Got a call from Amex last night saying thanks for my form -all 50+ Grill'd restaurants now accept Amex and...... NO SURCHARGE!

Good news, I enjoy Grill'd as well. Always good to have another place that takes Amex.

They have a funny sign up at Grill'd - it says something like "We now accept American Express. We'd accept Australian Express too, if it existed!"

They have a funny sign up at Grill'd - it says something like "We now accept American Express. We'd accept Australian Express too, if it existed!"

Saw that sign last week, had a small chuckle. Best burger is summer sunset.... I'm a sucker for pineapple!

Hahha I saw that tonight as well. Cute.

Obviously a play that they are Aussie owned and operated.

My fave that I bought with my Amex with no surcharge tonight - the Goats Cheese & Hummus Lamb burger.

Hahha I saw that tonight as well. Cute.

Obviously a play that they are Aussie owned and operated.

My fave that I bought with my Amex with no surcharge tonight - the Goats Cheese & Hummus Lamb burger.

Must try that one.

Tried this at Grill'd Chermside (Brisbane) yesterday - they still don't take it, and have no credit card logos on display. Though the one in Wintergarden (BNE CBD) does now take it... will have to submit that one again haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back