St George Ampliy Signature card. 100,000 Amplify points. NO FEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
This appears to be brand new:

Amplify Signature | St.George

Spend $4000 on the card within first 90 days for 100,000 Amplify points at $0 cost.

As many of you will know, fee free cards with good sign on bonuses are now rare.

What a great advertisement for churning! Anyone who kept a St George card would now be missing out on free points!

'*Bonus points promotion: The respective bonus points promotions are available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Signature credit card between 1st November 2018 and 17th December 2018, and spend the minimum amount of $4,000 on eligible purchases on the credit card within 90 days from card approval. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY or BPAY equivalent transactions, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds, balance transfers debited from the card account, government fees and ATO payments. Existing customers who currently hold a Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card issued by St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. The bonus points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the eligible spend criteria is met.

#$0 annual card fee promotion: Available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum Rewards credit card between 1st November 2018 and 17th December 2018 and make your first purchase within 12 months of card approval. The first annual card fee debited on the 12 months anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter.'

(Credit to Pointhacks : Amplify Visa Credit Cards - Point Hacks Guide)

Last edited:
That’s a nice one. I’ll run off to see when I cancelled the last dragon. But, I think it was less than 12 months.

Unfortunately I and +1 still have this card :(

Ah totally forgot to post here. Ive posted it to ozbargain though few hours ago. Not bad card but have applied already from previous deal.

Maybe this is the solution to my never ending wait for an enticing Amex deal... nice spotting!

damn didn't get approved. they must not like me having 3 cards open and applying for a 4th.

time to dump one and wait for the credit score to come back up, looks like a great deal

Looks like they have clarified the St George/Bank SA/BoM details:

"Existing customers who currently hold a Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card issued by St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer."

For some of you, churning this one is not a good idea - some things are better left unsaid.

Nice one.
If you follow the normal path on their website is still takes you to a page with discounted first year free of $179, so use the right link!

Great offer! However I have just cancelled my Amplify card so now I have to wait more than 12 months to pick this card up again. Decided against keeping this card as my overall spend on non-Amex is not high. I used Coles Rewards Mastercard as my backup whilst I am still churning various Visa/Mastercards.

What's 100k amplify points worth in terms of frequent flyer? I couldn't find the exchange rate, only the earn rate.

Eligible purchases do not include BPAY or BPAY equivalent transactions, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds, balance transfers debited from the card account, government fees and ATO payments

Does this mean council and water rates are excluded if I pay them via BPAY but OK if I just pay them online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back