St George amplify users

Status
Not open for further replies.

titfilou

Hi everyone,

I have been at St George bank for a while now, I was happy when they first released a reward credit card.

However, why is St George almost the only bank that doesn't offer a combined Mastercard or Visa with american express.

1 Qantas point for every $2 is very poor.

So if you use the amplify credit card, send a message to St George and ask them to improve their offer by adding an amex credit card combined with visa.

Im sure that if we all do that, they would not take long before they release one!
:D

Hi everyone,

I have been at St George bank for a while now, I was happy when they first released a reward credit card.

However, why is St George almost the only bank that doesn't offer a combined Mastercard or Visa with american express.

1 Qantas point for every $2 is very poor.

So if you use the amplify credit card, send a message to St George and ask them to improve their offer by adding an amex credit card combined with visa.

Im sure that if we all do that, they would not take long before they release one!
:D

I checked out their offering last night. You're right it's pretty lame especially given that it's a paid card. I have a fee free card with StG ( but no points) and I'm not really tempted to continue with their bank if they can't offer a better product. CBA is much, much better and they give that to me free, I can get points and they have a linked Amex card too. StG is neglecting this part of the market .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back