Signing up for Citi Qantas Rewards

Discussion in 'CitiBank Rewards Program' started by StevePER, Mar 30, 2009.

1. StevePER

StevePER Established Member

Oct 17, 2004
    PER
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Is there anyone who has signed up for Citi Qantas Rewards had the $19 fee deducted yet, or seen any points transferred yet? I'm trying to make sure Citibank haven't messed it up.

Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisementsMoreā€¦

2. jingles

jingles Member

Oct 19, 2007
    I have enrolled however have not yet been charged the $19 fee.

My points have not yet been transferred however i will assume this will happen once my April statement is issued as this is the way it works with other direct earn cards.

My 'rewards' page (https://citibank.com.au/AUGCB/ICARD/apps/ripper_home/homepage.do) states that i am enrolled into Qantas direct so as long as the rewards page states that you are in Qantas direct i wouldn't bee worried.

3. StevePER

StevePER Established Member

Oct 17, 2004
    PER
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Thanks jingles, looks like the My Rewards page has been updated (which wasn't the case last time I looked). So all is well. :)

4. blue_bug

blue_bug Junior Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Melbourne
    Citi has taken the $19 out of my card on the 30th of March. I believe that the fee will be taken out at the end of your current billing period, so you would be charged at the end of April. I'm waitting to see when they are going to transfer points to Qantas, and how much, as there are some 8000 points missing from this month.

5. Mis5P

Mis5P Junior Member

Apr 4, 2009
    NSW
    Does it also tell you on your rewards page, how many points you have accumulated for the billing cycle?

ie.Qantas rewards, not Citibank rewards

6. blue_bug

blue_bug Junior Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Melbourne
    Yes it does.

7. Mis5P

Mis5P Junior Member

Apr 4, 2009
    NSW
    Thanks!
    :)