Signing up for Citi Qantas Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePER

Established Member
Oneworld
Emerald
Is there anyone who has signed up for Citi Qantas Rewards had the $19 fee deducted yet, or seen any points transferred yet? I'm trying to make sure Citibank haven't messed it up.

I have enrolled however have not yet been charged the $19 fee.

My points have not yet been transferred however i will assume this will happen once my April statement is issued as this is the way it works with other direct earn cards.

My 'rewards' page (https://citibank.com.au/AUGCB/ICARD/apps/ripper_home/homepage.do) states that i am enrolled into Qantas direct so as long as the rewards page states that you are in Qantas direct i wouldn't bee worried.

Thanks jingles, looks like the My Rewards page has been updated (which wasn't the case last time I looked). So all is well. :)

Citi has taken the $19 out of my card on the 30th of March. I believe that the fee will be taken out at the end of your current billing period, so you would be charged at the end of April. I'm waitting to see when they are going to transfer points to Qantas, and how much, as there are some 8000 points missing from this month.

Does it also tell you on your rewards page, how many points you have accumulated for the billing cycle?

ie.Qantas rewards, not Citibank rewards

I have enrolled however have not yet been charged the $19 fee.

My points have not yet been transferred however i will assume this will happen once my April statement is issued as this is the way it works with other direct earn cards.

My 'rewards' page (https://citibank.com.au/AUGCB/ICARD/apps/ripper_home/homepage.do) states that i am enrolled into Qantas direct so as long as the rewards page states that you are in Qantas direct i wouldn't bee worried.

Same as above with mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back